Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shopping Carts


I went to the store the other day, upon my arrival the first three stalls I went to were unavailabe because there were shopping carts parked there. I would like to know what is so difficult about putting your cart away after shopping? I have never seen a store without a place to put them? Are they are too far away? You get the cart from the store, why can't you return the cart to a cart return, or the store? I don't get it, and it irritates me to no end. I find it interesting that people will look around to see if anyone is looking before they just leave them next to their car, in the flower bed, or what have you. I consider it rude, lazy, and disrespectful to not put them away. I know this is a little thing, but really America!

3 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

I hear ya Amy. I will admit that I have left Michael's carts in the parking lot before though because I get irritated that they don't have a cart return and shopping with two little ones....
Grocery store, Target, etc. though, I always park as close to the cart return as possible so that it's an easy return.
Good vent.

Anonymous said...

lol. you make me laugh!

sarinah♥ said...

I vow to never leave my cart in an area where a cart shouldnt be and always return them to there proper place!