Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and Byu game

Mom and dad had to go to Hawaii, so Kelton and I were able to use their tickets. It has been years since I went to a game, so I was thrilled to go. I asked Kelton if he wanted to take me or Shad-this is the conversation...

me-who do you want to go with you MEEE or dad

kelton-you

me-k, well, you get to see me go crazy singing and dancing to the fight song and cheers. hope you don't get too embarrassed.

kelton-I wonder if dad will feel bad if I don't take him this time?

me-You don't get a choice, I was asking you just to be nice.

kelton-oh. ok, I guess you then.

I was all geared up to go nuts and embarrass the heck out of him (and Michelle and Dave for that matter). The stars must have been MIS-aligned, we got our trashed kicked, and I was only able to sing 3 times (1 beginning of game, half time, and 1 touchdown) Oh how bummed I was. You can tell though from the pictures that Kelton wasn't too thrilled that I brought the camera.

Halloween. I have many many many pictures of Sam this year. I was trying to get some good ones, but had a hard time. Kelton is at the point where he didn't want to do the trunk or treat, and ended up going with the cousins house to house. Shad and I had a relaxing night at home-with 1 trick or treater...


















6 comments:

xXx said...

I LOOOVE Sam's Costume! ha ha that is too cute!

Shayleen Lunt said...

hahaha! Crooked hat and all!!! That is dang cute! Where did you find that costume? Very original!

Anonymous said...

too cute!!! crooked hat, little brown shorts...he has it all!

The Wacky Wilkins said...

I think I love the most that "mom and dad HAD to go to Hawaii." How completely horrible :) And Sam makes the cutest UPS guy I've ever seen!!

Lori said...

You guys look so cute in your get-up at the game. I love Sam's costume, I can't believe you could find that for a little guy.

Launa said...

Oh man that is the cutest most hansome UPS man I have ever seen! Sorry Shad.
Kelton I love football players. Don't let the cheerleaders see you or you will have to run really fast.