Monday, February 1, 2010

Another week

I think I could honestly sit and just laugh all day long at Sam, then Sam and Kelton playing together. I don't want to imagine what my life would be like without them. Here are a few pics from last week. I know, I am boring, but really would you rather hear me talk, or see pics?

this was hilarious. he kept almost falling down looking through my glasses. this was at 6:30....nice. we tried waking him up at 7:30, but he just wouldn't. ended up being up from 2-4, but thank goodness for dvr awesome aunt shell, addie, gavin, and sam kelton's game a week ago sat. he wasn't feeling well, but of course wouldn't admit it to me until the game was over. this was the best picture i could get of him.

3 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

I love how they are upside down!!

Lori said...

He is such a funny boy. I love the sleeping pic, so precious.

Unknown said...

ugg boots are especially famous for their ability of keeping people wearing ugg warm during the winter season. The uggs originated in Australia, where ugg classic argyle knit sheep herders wore made them from sheepskin to keep ugg argyle knit warm and avoid frost bite on the feet during winters. ugg classic argyle knit boots are typically called so because the initial ones looked quite bland and uninteresting.