Monday, May 17, 2010

I slept in a real bed last night





We bought this home almost 9 years ago. It has been almost 9 years since I have slept in a bed on the floor-well a bed on a frame on the floor. I am not counting the nights in hotels (which honestly are very very few and far between), or a night at mom and dads. We are officially done with our room! We all remember the post where I tore the dang princess bed down.... It has not been an easy going couple months, but I can say now that Shad even thinks it was worth it. I am amazed at how much he can do.

6 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

Looks awesome. I hope it was all woth it!!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

oh the memories.... lol... looks great!

Lori said...

Yay for a bed! It looks awesome! Way to go.

xXx said...

YAY! Wow. this is like magic. I ask you something and you blog it... um... video of sam?? ;)

Britney said...

so glad it's done. can't wait to see it in real life.

zhenzhen said...

There is no use of talking about Cartier Watches as everyone knows what is a Replica Cartier Watches . If you are willing to achieve this image you may start from buying a Chanel Watches . You will never regret doing as a copy Replica Chanel Watches repeats every feature of the Replica Chanel Watches .