Wednesday, June 2, 2010

side camping story with pics

I really don't know how we got so lucky to catch this series of photos. My camera has a setting to take 3 in quick succession and it was obviously on. Perfect timing.

After looking for the 4-wheeler key to no avail, (kelton put it in his hoodie pocket...) I was thinking of ways we could start it up anyway....
"why can't we use the pull start thing (there is this pull start deal like on a lawn mower)..."
this is answer enough.
I really thought no question was a dumb question





I thought wrong. I guess you still need a key. The "pull thing" is used to start when the batter is dead. Did you all know this?

2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

You seriously snapped Shad's picture after asking that? That is funny.

Anonymous said...

An auction site like eBay is a great place to find authentic replica watches at good prices. However, once you've identified a particular watch you may be interested in, I highly recommend copying the Reference number and visiting the swiss replica watches website search page to get a positive identification on the Replica Tag Heuer Watches .