Wednesday, July 20, 2011

4th of July












Matt man and his familia came for almost a whole week for the 4th. Although I didn't get to hang with them as much as I planned (or should have-torn in many directions) it was fun seeing them.
Saturday night we BBQ'd at the Ben Wall's house, then went to the Drury's for some fireworks.
Monday morning the boys and I drove down to Provo for the Freedom Festival Parade. I love parades. Love. Love. Love them. They make me excited, they make me proud. They make me happy. I love that all the princesses wave at me, so therefore, I take many pictures of them.
BBQ with the Johnson's with my favorite pasta and shrimp salad. Legalizing the aerials was such an added "funness" to the 4th. I really think that Thanksgiving and the 4th of July are my favorite holidays. Happy 4th everyone... only 2 weeks. late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really, the princesses Amy??? you are so coming with me to Miss Utah next year! haha. I am not a fan of the princesses ;)