Saturday, March 3, 2012

Random phone pics

sammmmmmmmy

lunch date with the boys

blakey

my eyelashes courtesy of Latise (IT WORKS!!!)

sam and i waiting for school to start

the sugar container from mom wall. hahahahahaha i got it!!!!!


Gabby
an anyday in the johnson home

Shad's steak

addie after her awesome recital

chocolate fountain marshmello


Shad and I went to Wendover for a little relaxation and alone time... it was so great to be together alone for a couple days.
the cement tree on the way to wendover

shad and i on a date!
I won!!!!

2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

haha! Love this post! What is that coming out of (or going into) Sammy's pants in the first picture? Congrats on winning $500! And on posting a picture of you and Shad kissing. ewwww!

Lucy Wall said...

amy aveda has a product for lashes and i get it at my cost!! call me when you are done with latisse...you lashes look AMAZING by the way! and oh my how did I not see kelton's hair that long!!!!