Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy birthday Sammy!


Sam's birthday was fantastic.  We woke up early to open some gifts before school and work.  For preschool it was HeeHaws day, so we got to go see the animals and pick a pumpkin.  He chose to have breakfast sandwiches for breakfast and dinner, then a batman cake and ice cream with family that evening.

I love this kid! I don't know what we would do without him.  He makes me laugh all day long.  A couple weeks ago, we were talking about him decorating his room.  I asked what he wanted:
 "Superhero guys, mashed potatoes, breakfast burritos, and a jam sandwich"
me "mashed potatoes, breakfast burritos, and jam sandwhich?"
Sam " yeah, my favorite food" in massive sam tone.  He wants pictures "really really big" of his favorite food to hang on the walls, so "when I wake up, I can see them all the time"
We have picked out pictures of his favorite food to blow up and hang in his room. I will post the pics when done.  What a geek.
night before




do you think this cow has a cold?


In the truck on the way to get bday cake.  Those are batman arm things he wore all day


this is gross, but kelton fit into sams hulk. look at shellee in the back. haha





2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited to see pictures of his room once it's all "decorated." That's awesome! I love that kid and I'm so glad we got to spend good time with him this summer and know him better. He's such a crack-up and I miss him!

Anonymous said...

The HULK is my FAVORITE.... glad he had a good birthday. I too am excited about the food. We could totally make them out of material and iron them on.... oh, i want to help