Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I got the above silliness off of Shayleen's website, and really thought it was true for her kids, but honestly do you all think that the boys look equally like Shad and I? I don't think so...


For Shayleen:
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Shad
C- Cake or Pie: Cherry Cheesecake or chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
D- Day of Choice: all the days feel the same to me....Sat. Kelton is home:)
E- Essential Item: wipes, water
F- Favorite Color: red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: Lynden, WA
I -Indulgence(s):I love sconecutter pitas (mix, with cheese and lettuce) regular fry and Diet Pepsi. Other than that-Outback Salad..or shrimp scampi
J- January or July: Normally I would say July-I love the 4th. but lately I would have to say January. I love to feel like I need to stay inside
K-Kids: Kelton and Sam
L-Life is incomplete without: family
M- Marriage Date: April 4, 1998
N- Number of Siblings: 4 Michelle, Matty, Ben, Dave
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples for sure
P- Phobias or Fears: I HATE Ants and I can't stand the thought of cotton balls and sos pads
Q- Quote(s): I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it
R- Reason To Smile: My kids are so great.
S- Season: fall (used to be spring) but i just love fall
T- Tag Five: Erica, Britney, Michelle, Kyra, Valeri(yes you,hawley)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I snore
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: oppressor of lots of chicken
W- Worst Habit: talking too much without listening enough
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: for sure ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: vegie pizza, outback salad, and pitas-sorry couldn't do 1
Z-Zodiac: Libra

No comments: