Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Kelton!





I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. I can't believe you are already 10! I was just 10. I got my ears pierced when I was 10, and a swatch watch from Mandi Maberry. I look at you every day and wonder how you got so tall, so smart, and so clever. You are such a great kid. You are so helpful with Sam. You are such a tender guy, and sentimental (which will come in handy 20 years down the road when you get hitched). I love watching you play ball and all the random "games" you come up with. Grandma Johnson just bought you a pair of shoes in the men's department. What is that all about? We love you so much, and couldn't imagine life without you. Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

10!!!! Wow- Happy Birthday.

Britney said...

Happy Birthday, Kelton Max.

house of walls said...

matt and i still remember the first time you said his name. and when you told him not to make a mess when he was giving you a bath. weird, huh? you were such a bonus when i started dating matt. we love you. happy day.

sarinah♥ said...

WooHoo! Happy Birthday, Kelton!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Olivia woke this morning and reminded me it was your birthday, Kelton! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 10 - double digits! You are a Bear Scout too ;)

Lori said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe he is 10. He will be a teenager before you know it. Ahhh, are you ready for that?

Launa said...

Happy Birthday Kelton
I'm glad the mens shoes fit. We love you very much. Thanks for being such a great example and a kind and loving grandson.
Love you
Grandma J

house of walls said...

i need to see pictures of your mangled toe. i think i would have died. e