Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shad's Fishing Trip

Shad had all of last week off. You would think having 9 days off he would have spent more than 2 home...He went bear hunting the first weekend, the guys were successful (woohoo!) and returned Monday. I assumed since they got the thing, he would be home the rest of the week doing my honey do list. But alas, he went to Flaming Gorge with Jason and Sean. He had a blast. They caught some huge fish, stayed in a gigantic tough shed that included a bunk bed, a twin bed, and a light. They left Thursday and came back reluctantly Sunday. I am glad he went and had a good time. He has been wanting to go there forever. He has been purchasing things on eBay left and right to catch these fish, so I am just thrilled that he was able to go. Thanks Jason for taking pictures. Shad did bring the camera, but it's kinda hard to take pictures when it's in the truck the whole weekend.










2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Gosh, those are more like sharks! I'm glad Jason has sense enough to put the camera on the boat too ;) I'm sorry that your honey do list didn't get worked on though!

Lori said...

those fish are insane! I had no idea fish that big were in flaming gorge. I am glad he has been having lots of fun and being so successful at all his adventures. Your such a nice wife for letting him go off so much.