Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter with the Wall family


Gavin really wanting to come outside while we were hiding eggs


yes, that hat has lights







We had another great Easter party at the Wall home on Easter. We had time to chat at the dinner table about how delicious beans are, learned that mustard and ketchup with ham is actually pretty good, and that my dad was the spoiled child growing up.

After dinner we had a Easter egg hunt for the small ones. Sam could care less about the eggs, he was more into the car. Addie and Gavin were doing awesome, until Gavin discovered the eggs were full of candy.

My mom had had a gold and silver egg filled for Kelton to find. Shad the eggs so well it took Kelton a good half hour to find them.

My aunt and uncle brought a fantastic dessert-then we called it a night.

It was our 12 year anniversary on Easter, so it was also nice to spend some family time together.

I am so blessed to have the family I do. I am thankful for Christ and the pain he suffered for me. I have done some pretty crappy things, and because of him I can return to our Father in Heaven.



I found a couple pictures on my camera.... I won't post the one of you Dave W.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad you had a great Easter. It looks like a good time. Happy anniversary! Way to go on 12 years.

sarinah♥ said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

You might want to consider looking for some of these ugg boots that may cost less than more popular ones. ugg are symbol of fashion, they have become a necessary commodity in fashion and in comfort, they are very popular in any type of weather, because of uggs versatility. In the cold, the true cheap UGG Australia will keep your feet warm or insulated, and in the heat, your feet will stay cool and comfortable. if you are considering a pair of woman's ugg bailey button for sale, you ugg bailey button boots for sale should be aware that there are several knock-off brands out there with Australian price tags but are surely not from Australia.