Monday, July 5, 2010

Strawberry Days

Yes, Michelle, she IS looking at me.


Strawberry Days has already come and gone this year. We started with the parade with Grandma J., Carter, and Olivia. Olivia was digging the music, Kelton was chillin in the the grass (with red shorts-orange giants jersey, and his orange baseball socks all the way to his knees), and of course they were all into the candy. At one point Sam went running out into the street to get some candy, and didn't return. He stood there, for the next 2 parade entries before I had to go pull him back to the sidelines. The carnival was a blast as well. Sam was all about flying the "hareplanes", riding the "otorcycles", and driving the "rucks". I had to hold the gates closed while waiting in line-he didn't quite get the wait your turn. At one point while I was holding a gate closed, he tried to crawl under it. Most of the rides he would ride, get off, then climb right into another vehicle. haha. Good times. Kelton was busy with the "older" kids. Thanks to Kevin for the wristbands. It's nice to be able to go there without stressing about how much we spend on the rides.














2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Amy! That is a good picture of my mom! You can rarely get her giving a good smile. I love it. I'm so glad we got to hang out last month. Love you guys!

Lori said...

This always looks so like so much fun. I really need to remember it and go one time.