Saturday, December 3, 2011

He bakes!


Life skills class.... At school they are teaching life skills throughout the year. Kelton brought home flour, yeast, and the directions on how to make a loaf of bread. He followed the directions meticulously, he even remeasured the teaspoon of salt more than once because some of it fell off the spoon when he lifted it off the counter.
I must say, I am impressed. It was quite tasty. He made 2 loaves, then sent me to the store to get the exact same ingredients to make more. He has now made 6, and we love it!

4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Are you freaking kidding me? THAT IS SO AWESOME! Please tell him that I fully expect to have some homemade bread this summer! ps If he keeps it up, yeast is waaaay cheaper at Costco ;) Oh, and Uncle Daniel is kind of a sucker for homemade bread too ;)

Anonymous said...

ummm- could you make some for the Drury's????

ellie said...

The bread was FaNtAsTiC!!!!!!!

Lori said...

awesome. I love how decorative the bread is to. Just plain looking bread is not good enough for him. :)