Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day! I got flowers! Shad brought me home roses last night, and I was totally surprised. He hasn't ever done anything for Valentines for me before. Last year I got flowers too, but then I found out Sarinah bought them and called him to come to their house to get them. I know, it's the thought that counts. I told him I would be just as happy with a sticki note telling me how wonderful I am. I guess it's easier to get flowers.

I have had the pleasure of watching my sweet niece Addie the last couple days. She is so good and so gooey. Yesterday the two just kept staring at each other and smiling. Here are a couple pictures. Hope everyone has a good day.

2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Oh my goodness, you have been one busy chick watching two babies!!! It's always fun to see a picture of you up on the blog! Good job to Shad! He probably realized last year how much it meant to you to get those flowers.

Anonymous said...

However, louis vuitton bags is so highly priced that most people cannot afford an louis handbags one. It is not only economical but even practical to buy a Damier Azur instead of the original. Our site which supplies numbers of Damier Canvas solved this problem perfectly for you.