Sunday, May 4, 2008





Whoever thought of these "blank" crackers must have been a grandma---laughing. Thanks grandma Wall, and thanks to Shad for giving it to Sam and walking away.








After Sunday dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Wall's tonight, we made a little pit stop to feed the ducks and falcons in Springville. It was fun.


The attack once again. lol. Addie looks months older than Sam. I don't know if it's because of the hair or the obvious leaps and bounds (literally) she is ahead of him. The only claim he has is his eating abilities.

3 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

In the picture of Addie and Sam...I really think they look the same age. Sam is getting so big! Hooray for Sam getting a tooth! Lots more to go!

xXx said...

seriously... I mean honestly amy, I have nothing to say other than I just want to eat his face...lol

Lucy Wall said...

Why does my kid look like she is enjoying picking on Sam...poor kid!! He looks taller than her...