Tuesday, August 19, 2008

first day of school and chocolate




Yesterday was the first day of 3rd grade (I almost just typed 1st). That was my favorite grade (and 8th), Miss Perry was the best. Kelton will learn multiplication tables, and cursive this year. I just can't believe he is already that old. WEIRD!!! We went shopping for school clothes, and he picked out all his own things, including a braided belt. lol. The shorts he is wearing in this picture are his favorite, he chose these because uncle Dave wears shorts like that. The shoes, yes, one lace black and one white are "Tony Hawks!" and they came with black and white shoelaces in each shoe, they were way too long, so he opted to have one of each. He had a great first day. Only 2 of his friends are in his class, so that was a bummer, however, his other friends aren't all in the same class either. This makes me wonder if they put 2 in each class on purpose. He loves his teacher, Miss Threet, and is happy to be back.


Sam is becoming quite the climber. If we forget for 1 second to have the gate up by the bathroom, he literally tries to climb in it. His latest feet is the couch.



I only gave him a half a cookie! I thought it wouldn't be so bad, and the pictures don't even do it justice. I handed it to him in the kitchen, walked over to the computer, and the next thing you know, Kelton is chuckling, I turn around, and Sam comes around the corner grinning...

5 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Kelton is a little dude! I'm so glad that he enjoys school so much. Sam is a doll and I love his little smirk after eating his cookie. I wish I could look so cute scaling a couch in a onesie ;)

Lori said...

I love the climbing the couch picture. He is so cute.

Britney said...

Hope Kelton has a great year! I can't believe how old he is - i don't think i like it.

sarinah♥ said...

Im glad Kelton had such a great day! First days of school are always harder for the mom, I think.

Alex said...

Cute! I love the face on the last picture it is so cute. Your boys are darling