Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Link

I followed a link on a blog last week, and I can't get it out of my mind. So, if you feel tough, follow this link . Since I read through it, and watched the video, it made me realize how truly blessed we are to have the knowledge we do, and the opportunity to be forever. It made me want to be a better person, and do all that I can to be with my family. This couple was inspiring to watch. I know if it were me, I would be in a mental ward somewhere. Anyway, enough of this, watch if you want. Or not.

3 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

Oh Amy! I dont think you prepared us well enough for that!

Britney said...

Sobbing...that is what I have doing for the last 30 minutes. We are so lucky to have healthy boys that run scream, cry, laugh, poop, talk and everything else they do. This made me remember how grateful I am for them. I needed that. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

dang you... between this story and baby stellan, I'm a bit heartbroken, and very grateful for my healthy kids- My cousin's little girl was diagnosed with leukemia at 15 months and died just after her 3rd birthday- There's nothing more heart-wrenching then going to a child's funeral...something I pray everyday I will never have to do myself.