Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Addie and Welcome Home Gavin

Happy 1st Birthday(on the 17th)Addie!!!



it was so much fun celebrating Addie's first birthday at gr. and gr. wall's. How fast did this last year go? Wow! She is so darn cute, and we love her a ton!

..and welcome to the family Gavin! Gavin David was able to come home from the hospital and is doing well. He looks so much like dad (grandpa Wall) it's scary. I keep thinking of uncle Dean, cause dad looks so much like him. I had a great time holding him, made me want another right now. I know, I know, but seriously. I would love for Shad to give me the ok, and I would be there.




KJ started flag football this week. he and i were pretty nervous cause we really haven't practiced much; just some catch and some plays with Grandpa Wall. i was completely stunned at how great he is. it was like he was a natural. he had 2 interceptions, and pulled the flag twice. it must be the Wall genes. lol





oh, and Sam. i can't kiss him enough. he is getting so silly. i swear his little personality is so funny. he is now trying to climb into his walker, then once i put him in, he tries to climb out. he is such a great eater. i swear anything you give him he will shovel it in. i love it!except he LOVES beans, which totally kills me. i hate them, not just a little, but a lot. opening a can of those nasty beans and draining them and cutting them in half leaves me heaving and wanting to head for the bathroom to vomit. i am not even going to let him try tomatoes. i really think i would hurl if i had to cut one of those up to give to him.

5 comments:

Lori said...

wow, those kids sure are close together. Sam is so cute. Gavin is getting into everything also, but I do love seeing the personality also.

Shayleen Lunt said...

Amy - great post! I'm still not sure about this KJ stuff!
I can't wait to give Sam a few kisses...hopefully I won't scare him too bad. I'm so glad that Kelton likes flag football. Does he have any games while we are there?
Your little niece and new nephew are adorable and yes, you are crazy for already wanting another!!!

sarinah♥ said...

Kelton will have to come to some of Jakes games. He has a 6:30 game next week.The picture of you holding Gavin,he is identical to G.Wall, its crazy.Your brother is going to have his hands full with those sweet kids.He has got a good support system,though!
P.S. Tackle next year,Amy. Only way to go!

xXx said...

Kelton totally looks like a pro sittin there LOL! Thats awesome!
As for Sam... Well, you know... " I wanna bite his cheek" lol

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have added you to my reader.

Your pictures are great and your children are so cute!!

Sometimes I catch myself thinking about having another one. But then Isabella will do something that stops me in my tracks and that my friend, answers that question. For now :)