Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me Monday

i have been following a fantastic blog here and we are starting a new tradition called "not me monday" i am hopping on this bandwagon and hope to see you joining me soon.



i did not have 3 pieces of french toast this morning (after shad went to work and KJ was in school)covered in homemade raspberry jam AND syrup. that is nasty and would be way too much sugar at one sitting.

i so didn't go to walmart after shad got home and walk around aimlessly just to get out of the house.

i didn't buy 2 hideous light up t-shirts for sam just because they were on clearance for 5 bucks.

i didn't try to listen in on a phone conversation that was accidentally being picked up on my cell. how rude!

i totally didn't drop off KJ at school bra less on friday. i am way too well endowed to do that! what if i got in an accident or something? i guess i would have some good airbags then.

i didn't give sam a piece of pepperoni and sausage pizza for lunch instead of his nasty green beans. how unhealthy could i get?

i didn't take a nap for an hour and a half today instead of calling insurance companies for work. how irresponsible! i also didn't tape family feud while not taking said nap.

4 comments:

Lucy Wall said...

those t-shirts are amazing...we found Addie's in her crib sunday morning and i can only imagine how much fun she had with that in the dark!!! we also discussed how fun it will be for her to wear it when we go on a walk in the dark...who says you need reflector vests for your kids...that shirt has been a hit in our house, sadly to say not just for our Addison.

Shayleen Lunt said...

Wow - I'm so glad you didn't do all that stuff.
Ha! Carter and Olivia each have a Walmart Clearance light-up shirt. (From our neighbor)
Okay, that blog is addicting. I haven't ever seen it before, and I just almost cried reading it. Hmmm...do I add it to my google reader and ignore my kids even more with another blog to read? Oh wait, I don't do that!

sarinah♥ said...

They would make good airbags! I think I'll need to stick to the airbags already installed in my car. Ziplock bags wouldn't cut it,I imagine! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

I so did not give my kids cold pizza for breakfast just last week... after all I am a health educator, practice what you preach- Right!