Wednesday, June 17, 2009

last weekend

Besides Sam biffing it on sunday afternoon, we actually had a pretty fun weekend. InVision Eye Health (we are now on facebook) had a sunglass event. I didn't think we would get too many people showing up since it was on a Friday, and the road in front of our office has been under construction forever...but the construction was finally cleaned up and we had a great turnout (sorry guys, I only stayed for a little while). I was so impressed with all the goodies they put together and the organization the office had. Here are a couple photos...






Saturday night was our ward party. I find it funny that I enjoyed myself so much at a ward function. I think there were more people there than church on Sundays. Tons of food, a drink stand, dancers, and even a fire dancer...


fire man


love, love, love this family

drink stand

No comments: