Monday, June 15, 2009

Oops

Sam was playing outside yesterday afternoon with Shad and Kelton, when I heard his scream, then Shad yelling my name....
Sam fell down by the deck and hit his head. It bled, but not near as bad as I thought it would. By the time we got to insta-care, he just wanted to play and be done already. As soon as they called us back, he was in full force scream mode again until we were done. He remembers the scrubs I think. They glued him closed, and all is well. I still can't believe how tuff he is. Sometimes I worry that he doesn't feel some pain. He falls a lot, and has quite a few bruises, but hardly ever cries.







5 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

uh oh! Give him a kiss for us!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Ouch! Glad he's okay!
Side note: seeing him with a paci...I am praying this child will take a paci!

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, that is so bad. I'm so sorry. I would have freaked out. I'm glad he is tough.

xXx said...

I think I see SKULL inside that HUGE GASH! Poor kid!

Anonymous said...

Shad...what in the hell were you doing? J/k We hope you heal up soon little Sam.