Monday, March 7, 2011

The Bathroom is DONE




A project I didn't want to do. A project that needed to be done to get our house on the market again and feel good about it. We gutted the whole room, including a 400 lb tub (literally), the floor, the drywall, the vanity, the toilet. Well, the whole thing. Derr. It came with 4 cold sores, a week off of work for Shad, about 63 trips to Home Depot and Lowes, another 3 day weekend for Shad...And here we are! It is lovely to take a shower in our new bathroom. Now for carpet in the living room, and the house is back on the market. WOOT WOOT

4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

BEE-UTIFUL! I love the vanity. I want to see the shower :) I like that little bit of brick in the corner too. I'm so glad you are done. I have a feeling the house is going to sell this time!

Lucy Wall said...

amy it looks so good! i'm so happy for you that it is finally done!

Lori said...

I love it! You guys did a great job. Yay, for being back on the market. Good luck.

sarinah♥ said...

Looks awesome!!!