Sunday, March 27, 2011

I am absent



I haven't had a lot of excitement lately, hence, no posts.
Updates
Kelton finished up basketball. It is great seeing him improve every year. He is really "into" going to the rec center every other day to practice shooting hoops. He is starting a short indoor soccer league this week playing 3 on 3. I am excited to see him play again. This is one sport, I have never been super fond of, but love watching him. The draft for baseball was on Saturday, and he was drafted to the A's. The coach called last night and told us when he said Kelton's name, there were a few other coaches that made a groan (woohooo!). The team tied for first in league last year, and got 4th in state. There are a lot of returning 6th graders, so we'll see how much playing time he gets this year. Hopefully it will be a great year for learning different positions, and getting some time on the mound. Because of his new team, I had to buy these last night....
Plus I wanted to reminisce my high school years. hahaha
Shad
Is happy to have the bathroom done. Now if I can get him to put a hole in the sofa table I bought in January to hide the cords... He has been home the last 2 weekends, which we have enjoyed. Our Anniversary is next week, so I think he plans on being home a 3rd! This may be a record. He taught Kelton how to load his own bullets for hunting season. He has spent many hours playing ball with both boys, and some time relaxing.
Me
nothing really. My eyes are fantastic. I am totally bummed the Cougars had a bad last game. It would be one thing to lose playing well, but another barely losing plaing awful. It makes my chest hurt thinking about it.
Sam.
He is just so funny. Whilst walking down the stairs to get in the car, he only hit one step and plummeted into my "garden" (that's what he calls it-really it's just a bush). He scraped his stomach up pretty good, but only cried for a nano second. Sometimes I wonder if this kid doesn't feel pain. He is the best eater ever. I love that he will eat anything. He is better at working the ipad than the rest of us are. I downloaded a couple learning games, in hopes he will actually want to count to 20. I am amazed every day how much he brightens our family.

2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Hey Amy. I can't see you PRK post anymore, but I'm so glad to hear that your vision is doing great. I'm so sorry I forgot to ask about it. Have fun with the indoor soccer stuff. I bet you could get Daniel at those games ;) Love you guys bunches!!!

Anonymous said...

4 pairs of shoes in one weekend... WTH-