Friday, December 14, 2007

I have fallen

So everyone seems to have a blog these days, and says it's so easy. I have been putting it off for while because you can't beat Erica's. Everyday when I get on the computer to work I find myself looking up everyones blog page before I actually do any work. So here we are--the Johnson family of PG doing a blog now too. Peer pressure sucks.

This week has really been a big blur. I still can't seem to get Sam to decide it's ok to sleep during the night and not so much during the day. Last night he was awake from 6-9 so I thought I was going to have a fantastic night. NOPE. He is like clockwork every 2 hours. It doesn't seem to matter how much or how little he eats before he falls asleep, it will still be every 2 hours. He loves to be naked, so everynight when he won't stop crying I get him all undressed and he will just lay on the floor smiling like crazy. I only will let him lay there with no diaper for a few minutes, then put the diaper back on. Within a few minutes he is crying again. If he wasn't so darn cute I think it would be a lot harder.

Kelton is doing really well with school. He got 100% on his spelling test last week, which was a huge thing for him. He always misses 1 or 2, so he was very excited. He is still playing soccer at every recess and swears he is the best one out there.

Sam had his 2 month check last week and weighs a 10.9 pounds. He is right in the average percentile. He is looking more like Shad everyday... Or should I say just like Kelton.

Shad is working a little more than usual right now, but not getting tons of overtime at UPS, so it's nice to still have him home in the evenings to hold Sam for a bit. Last week Shad put on his swimming trunks and took a bath with Sam. Sam loved it, they were in there for over an hour. Shad got all pruny, but Sam was just in heaven and was pissed when I took him out.

Okay, enough for the first blog, I am supposed to be working right now.

5 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
house of walls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My Three Monkeys said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucy Wall said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.