Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

The Johnson family has a Christmas party every year with the nativity. This year our little Sam was the precious baby Jesus. As I sit and reflect on Christmas this year, I am so incredibly grateful for the last year that I have had. We have truly been blessed. I have been blessed.

Last night was a great night, starting with the Johnson party, then on to grandma Johnson's for the opening of the night before Christmas presents. We got some new pj's AND I got a new pink fleece. I LOVE IT!! We got home around 9:30 and Kelton headed for bed. We had been tracking Santa all day long on the Internet and saw he was last in New York. We knew there wasn't much time until he arrived. He didn't fall asleep until almost midnight....

Kelton awoke bright and early at 6:30 and sure enough Santa came! It was just too exciting. Santa drank the whole cup of 7up Kelton left, and ate the fig newtons (since we forgot to make cookies), but he forgot the quarter Kelton hid under one of the figs. He opened the package from Grandma and Grandpa Wall first and got a real helmet, jersey, and pants. He got a whole city of Lego's from Grandma and Grandpa Johnson, and a real NFL Jersey and football trainer from Santa.

What a great day we have had. I miss my family up there in Washington and can't wait to be able to spend a Christmas with you again. I love you all and Merry Christmas.

No comments: