Thursday, January 10, 2008

Boys

I love my boys. Last night I had to walk Kelton all the way across the street to scouts. It has been frigid here and it snowed a few inches Tuesday night. I waited to the last minute to make sure Shad wasn't going to come home to walk him over. Kelton didn't want to go and was crying that he wanted to stay home and play. At five minutes to, I decided to bundle Sam up and get over to the church. Kelton was crying and crying and I was getting frustrated because I didn't want to bundle Sam all up for 3 minutes, and I couldn't understand why Kelton was so upset. The second I put on the fluffy coat on Sam he started to giggle and giggle. It made Kelton and me giggle too and the walk over not so bad. When Sam and I got home I decided to put on his new hat he got for Christmas and see how it looked. I was crying from laughing so hard. He was hamming it up for me. Shad came in and I didn't even hear him since I was laughing so hard and trying to tickle him. Anyway, I thought that was funny.

Kelton is such an independent kid when it comes to certain things. Lately it has been his hair-do in the morning. He doesn't want my help except to put on the hairspray. Mind you, I haven't purchased hair spray since halloween 2005, so I don't even think it keeps it's hold. This morning I was wondering if it was mean to let him go to school the way it looked, but he was so proud of what he had accomplished I just couldn't say anything. He told me he looked like scrappy like it was a good thing. I took a picture...

No comments: