Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am so excited mom and dad are going to be here more. For those of you who don't know, my dad has accepted a position with BYU. He is going to be working part time down here. The next few months will be hectic going back and forth, but hopefully by this summer it will settle down a bit. Mom and dad have rented a home in Mapleton and will be moving some of their things in next month. I don't know who is more happy about it, myself or Kelton. It will be so nice to have them close and to be more a part of what is happening down here in Utah. I know it isn't Washington, but I hope they can call this "home" too. After work today Sam and I spent a little time down at Ben and Brit's house. Eli was absolutley full of it. Blake doesn't stop eating, and Britney is constantly going, going, going. My cheeks hurt from giggling when I got home and thought about how much energy those boys have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Knightsbridge is ugg boots classic tall style that keeps toes comfortable all year round. Kate Hudson, Eva Longoria, Britney Spears and Kate Wins let have all sung the praises of ugg and have been photographed wearing uggs . Made of natural sheepskin and lined with shearing wool, ugg nightfall make use of natural materials to make shoes that make your feet feel like ugg nightfall boots just slipped into a little bit of Heaven.