Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am grateful for my little sunbeams. I am grateful for my little sunbeams. I am grateful for my little sunbeams. I keep hoping the more I say it the more it will come true. I got a new class the first of the year and I honestly don't know how I will survive the next few months until they get used to it. We have 3 sunbeam classes in our ward and my class is the youngest. Out of the 6 active kids 3 turned 3 in November and December. Needless to say, I will be taking a shower after church as well as before. I have been beat on by a kid named David, whose mother said he has an anger problem. I have been tooted on, buggers wiped on, peed on, and I have been pitting out the last two weeks. I would go into more detail, but don't want to bore you with it. All I can say is I am sure I will be "blessed" for my service.

Last night I attempted to give Sam some rice in the hopes that he would sleep longer. He isn't 4 months yet, but I figure it's close enough. He actually slept for a little over 6 hours! He did wake up about every hour and a half, but I just held him and stuck the binky in and he fell back to sleep. We were awake as often, but not as long. He woke up at about 4 and ate, then I tried to lay him back down and he got totally upset. Once I picked him up and started talking to him he started giggling and smiling. He was awake until 6 playing in his bouncer happy as a lark. (what is a lark anyway?) I hope after a few nights he won't wake up at all. I honestly don't know what I would do with myself if I got that much sleep all at once.

Kelton and Shad have been bonding lately. The other night we realized Kelton has never played checkers. Shad went and got a checkerboard and they have been playing nonstop ever since. It's funny how Shad shows no mercy to an 8 year old. They were really into playing football on the xbox before this checkers obsession, and Kelton kicks his rear every time. I guess Shad is happy to be beating him at something finally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Omega brand is additionally regarded as being the ultimate watch brand for persons living an active lifestyle. With regards to motion pictures, the various models of Omega Watches Speedmaster (OS) alone happen to be utilized or featured in around thirteen motion pictures.Since 1966, a close-up of the original Replica Omega Speedmaster watch along with 2 other watches was shown at the start of The Great St. Trinian's Train Robbery film. During the 1973 movie Last of Sheila, James Coburn wears the Replica Omega Watches Speedmaster Professional Mark II.