Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another day for the Johnson's

Yes, Sam can hold his own bottle. I don't know how I feel about this milestone, I would rather feed him myself, it gives me time just to stare at him. He thinks he is so hot stuff when he does it on his own, so we negotiated an every other feeding.
Not a lot of excitement at our house lately, but if you aren't family of mine (cause if you are you already know) you need to check out these blogs... Eli turned 4 and was enthused about his cake, and Cooper turned 5 and received some golf clubs...

K, so the links didn't work, look at Ben and Matts to the right there.

1 comment:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Have I told you how cute Sam is lately? I'm so excited to see him, but I'm scared he'll be too cool to let me hold him. Maybe if I let him hold his own bottle.
Good negotiation on your part.