Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kelton, Kelton, Kelton



Saturday Kelton and Shad went fishing with uncle Kevin in his boat. Shad didn't catch a thing, but Kev did, and he let Kelton reel it in. I packed the camera and told Shad a million times to take pictures on the lake, and when they got home, he said they didn't take any. Come to find out, Kelton didn't have a life jacket on, and that would be why no pictures were taken. He knew I would flip out. We ate fish for dinner on Sunday and Kelton liked it!

Saturday night Kelton woke up with a tummy ache and was up most of the night. He seemed fine on Sunday and Monday, then last night it hit again. I figured it was gas or #2 issues. He moaned and cried from 1:30-4 when I finally asked him if he wanted to go in to the hospital and he said yes. I couldn't believe it. It's normally like pulling tooth and nail to get him to the Doc, so when he said yes, I got ready to go. We tried instacare, but of course they were still closed, so we made our way to the hospital. He moaned and cried the whole way there, I felt so bad. We were taken back pretty quick, an IV put in, and they drew some blood. The doctor was worried it may be appendicitis and wanted to have him rechecked later in the day. We went back a few hours ago, and everything looks OK. Hopefully nothing more will come of it. They say it will get worse and by tomorrow he will be in massive pain if that's what it is. He is doing a ton better now, and hasn't gotten a fever. So, thanks for your prayers, and thanks Grandma Johnson for getting Sam at 6:30 this morning from Shad. Here are a couple pictures of the IV tubing. Kelton was so brave when they put it in, he didn't even flinch. He said it felt weird, but didn't hurt super bad.

1 comment:

Shayleen Lunt said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better and I really hope that fever didn't hit since you posted this! Yum! Fish! I only enjoy fishing when you catch something! Glad that they did!
ps I might just need to get Keith's new CD...this is fun!