Monday, April 7, 2008

Wimp?




I went for my weekly visit to mom's last week and once again Sam got beat up by his GIRL cousin, Addie, who is only 2 weeks older. Everyone says that she is rolling all over and practically crawling because she is a girl. However, I am thinking my son is already a wimp. I swore I was going to make this little one a tough guy. What am I doing wrong? He still hates his tummy for more than 10 minutes, and will only roll when naked. Back to grandmas: they were on the floor together smiling, then she attacked. He started screaming,when we looked over,she was totally on top of him, with blood coming down his cheek. I shouldn't laugh, but it was pretty funny. She is 19 pounds to his almost 16, and definitely a loving little girl. For the rest of the time someone had to be holding Sam to keep him "safe".

Poor Ben and Brit were in Hawaii at the time, so Blake and Eli were at grandma's house too, so here are the pictures of them.





Time for bed.

3 comments:

xXx said...

I am SOOO borrowing pictures of your baby to say he is mine lol

Britney said...

I am glad to see my boys were so well behaved while we were gone! Addie is such a bully!

Unknown said...

That is why louis vuitton bag are so proud of their design and sales idea on Louis vuitton bags . Because they deserve this kind of honor. As for lv , the designers have their own brand value, even for their bags. louis vuitton are so durable and have strong power for water-proof and fire-proof.