Saturday, June 7, 2008

I love baseball. Of all the sports in the world, that is the only one I couldn't live without watching. Last year Kelton told me he didn't "feel" like playing and I about died. He ended up loving it (of course) and was so excited about this season starting. He hit the very first ball pitched to him. I was so dang proud. Grandma and Grandpa Wall, Grandma and Grandpa Johnson, Shellee, and Grandma Harper all made it out for the first game. The second everyone came again plus Michelle, Eli, and Blakey. Thanks for coming guys.





Last week's sunbeam lesson was I am thankful for my eyes. Kelton put the suns on Sam and he kept them on long enough for me to get the camera and snap this picture. I think he is starting to know what a camera is. Evey time I pull it out he smiles.


Today has been an emotional day for us, especially Kelton. Brandon moved to New Mexico to live with his sister. It was a happy day for him to finally be going to live with his brother and sisters, but hard for those of us he has been with for the last 10 years. When Grandma Harper watched Kelton the first 7 years of his life, Brandon went to her house after school and played with him. Now that I am home, Brandon would go home for lunch on Tuesdays when he and Sam were at Grandma Johnson's. We are going to miss him and can't wait to see him at the family reunions.




2 comments:

Britney said...

Good job Kelton Max - Eli & Blake loved watching the game!

Shayleen Lunt said...

He looks like such a pro with his helmet on! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for getting pics of Brandon leaving. I haven't seen Shaundra in around five years...thanks!
I hope Kelton is holding up and I'm he can call Brandon for free via Verizon!