Monday, June 16, 2008

Week in review

Happy Fathers Day! I know, it's a day late- A couple photos from yesterday at Grandma Johnson's.


at the table with the big people


aunt Shellee


playing like he knows how to sit by himself. he is getting close...


Doesn't he look so old? I had to take a picture since he was so fond of this outfit, never mind the fact it was 90 degrees out.


Kelton has been doing fantastic in baseball this year. It is so much fun watching! Grandpa Wall and Dad have been practicing a lot with him and he is loving every minute of it. However, last week I played catch with him, and he told Shad I threw harder and couldn't believe I didn't miss any throws. Maybe I will be the one practicing with him instead of Shad. :)


What a throw!

swing...and a miss

yes!


Our neighbor, Jonah, asked Kelton to have a rock stand with him last week. They sold rocks, matchbox cars, and misc. other things. They each made about 4 bucks. I was dying that they were doing rocks again, but most of the customers weren't even family, so I guess it wasn't such a bad idea.

3 comments:

Britney said...

I love that they thought about selling rocks - quite the upgrade from a lemonade stand!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Carter would have spent lots of money...buying rocks and then throwing them ;)
Cute pics...I haven't seen a recent picture of Shellee (not that she looks different, but still). Kelton is such a stud muffin!

xXx said...

i am going to steal your baby... :)