Monday, July 14, 2008

9 months

It's been a while since I posted anything, but I haven't been the best about taking pictures the last couple weeks. I can't blog without those! Sam had his 9 month check up a couple weeks ago and he came in at 19.1 lbs (27%),height 29.8(91%), and the melon was 18.8 (97%). So we have a tall big headed skinny boy! I was reassured by the Doctor that it's plenty normal to not be crawling yet. He is so close, I think every day will be the day. He is doing the army crawl all over. I think if he would stop using his feet to get everything, he would be using his arms a bit more, therefore he would be crawling. When he's ready he will, but in the mean time, it's nice not having to have a gate up all day. Last Monday and Tuesday he got his upper 2 teeth. I haven't taken a picture of it yet since they are barely through. They are gigantic. I don't think I have ever seen a little kid with such huge teeth! They look like permanent teeth and the gap in the middle is so big, you can probably put another tooth in there. It is so totally cute! Oh, how I love my boys.

Kelton had his last ball game last week. I wish they would play more games. I love watching him and he really likes it too. Soccer starts at the end of July and he is excited for that.

We had the first annual Johnson family reunion at Seven Peaks on Saturday. It was a blast. Sam had fun in the water, and Kelton just loves his cousins to death. I spent almost an hour trying to find them to go down some slides with Kelton, but couldn't find them. They were having to much fun to even come back to the pavilion to eat.

That's about it. I miss my parents since they have been gone for a couple weeks, and I really need them to just move here already. I love Washington and miss it terribly. I wish I was there seeing Matty and his family right now...Just move here already so I don't have to sit here wondering what is going on up there. I don't even want to call cause then I will hear all the fun times up there.

Over and out.





4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

One good thing about your "skinny boy" is that he'll be over 20 lbs by a year old! No questioning if you can face him forward in the car or not! Isn't that crazy that he's only a year from that? I'm so glad every one had fun on Saturday. I hear you on missing your family!!!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Duh - I put that Sam is only a year from facing forward in the car...I meant less than three months!!!

Lori said...

I understand the skinny boy thing. I can't believe he got his top teeth now, you weren't kidding about his teeth coming right away. Not fair. Cute pics, Gavin has the same floater. BTW, you did not talk my ear off, I am a big talker too so I like when I feel like someone is right there talking the same as me.

xXx said...

Oh My DEAR! Your boys are so handsome! and I love the slide show! The pics of you and sam are precious!