Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fish Lake

Uncle Kevin took the Carter's and Kelton to Fish Lake last weekend for some fishing and relaxing. They had a blast. He rented a cabin and the kids got to sleep in the loft. On the first afternoon Kelton caught 25 fish! He also caught a couple really big ones that we cooked up for dinner on Monday night. Thank you so much Kev he had such a good time. I bought Kelton a disposable camera to take whatever pictures he wanted, but I haven't taken it in yet to get developed. Here are some from Kevin's camera.







"

1 comment:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Sometimes I don't know whether your blog is a blessing or a curse. jk It makes me want to pack my bags and get to Utah right now! HOW FUN! I cannot believe how many fish all of them caught. What a great weekend!