Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Birthday Boy


This was opening Grandma Wall's card with a ton of $5 bills in it.


Eli and Max

I asked Kelton a month or so ago what he wanted to do for his birthday. I thought he would say skating rink (to use the scooter), swimming, or laser tag. These were all some of his favorite birthday parties he went to. You can imagine my happiness when he said "I really want to get grandma's slide and have my friends and all my family come over and get pizza." So, that's what we did. We got Grandma Johnson's slide, Grandma Wall's pool, and I bought another one. He even wanted to make his own cake. Lemon with blue frosting. They had a blast. It was so funny watching he and his friends playing. They didn't hardly say anything, they played and threw balls at each other, and laughed. I kept waiting to hear squealing and talking, but obviously boys are different than girls. Thank you so much for everyone that came and called.

Last Saturday Grandma and Grandpa Wall took Kelton knee boarding,he got up on the knee board for the first time. I am so proud! He also got his wolf badge and gold and silver arrow last pack meeting. He has had a busy couple weeks. Tomorrow he and Shad are going camping together for a few days, so he bought a BB gun WITH SCOPE with some of his birthday money.


Happy Birthday Kelton!


...and a picture of Sam

1 comment:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Oh man, what a great post! I almost got a tear in my eye when I saw that picture of Kelton up on the kneeboard! He's growing up way too fast. I am seriously so proud of him! I'm glad he gets to enjoy things like that. I miss it SO MUCH! I'm glad he had fun and how fun for him and Shad to go camping and shooting/hunting ;)