Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yuba

Thank you Thompson's for the trip to Yuba last weekend. They mentioned to me that they were going to go the last weekend of June forever ago. We were going to go for the weekend, but other things came up and couldn't go until Sunday. I told Shad, arranged for another teacher in sunbeams, and looked forward to it for most of the month. When it came down to the week of, Shad acted like I had never said anything (including each day during the week that I brought it up). On Saturday night Kelton got home from his Fish Lake trip and asked if we were going to Yuba the next day, I said that at least he and I would if dad didn't. Sunday came, Shad slept in until 9:30 (we were supposed to leave at 10), then acted like he didn't hear Kelton when he asked if we were going. I called and told them we weren't going to go. Sarinah immediatley called back and said you are going, get ready and we will pick you up. I was all, ok i will get ready and meet you with or without Shad. I need to get away and relax. We proceeded to get ready and Shad begrudgingly got in the car. Once there, he livened up a bit and had a good time. Too bad the engine stopped about 200 yards off shore and the boys spent 2 hours tearing it apart while we swam. I was impressed that they knew what to do. I even asked if they had oars to row ourselves back to shore. On a tangent the first time out in my dad's boat we had to do precisley that-row back to shore. lol. We fished, ate,and swam some more. It was such a great day. Sam was a champ and only took a couple little naps and didn't get burned. Thank you soooo much Thompson's and thank you Shad for going with the family.


this is kelton getting a little peeved-i think he wanted to fish at this point


Jason making faces at Sam


Sarinah, Graycee, and Kaydi






Kelton, Graycee, Me and Sam, and Jake


Kaydi


Sarinah getting the tubes ready-thanks again.


Sam chillin

1 comment:

sarinah♥ said...

Im not letting you bring a camera again, if you are going to post them on your blog. Atleast the ones of me,anyway. HEE HEE! Glad you guys came!