Monday, April 13, 2009

Yes, long time no post. My hard drive died and the computer I am using in the meantime is pretty slow, and kicks me off constantly. Anyhoo, Sam is doing great. He is back to his normal eating routine (which is all day long). He is finally saying more words. Just today in the car almost every word Kelton and I threw at him he tried to repeat. It was awesome. Kelton is doing good too. He started baseball a couple weeks ago. They held a "draft" for about 100 kids with the coaches walking around watching. He was picked by the Yankees and has had practice three times a week. We are really excited for the season. It's our first year of real little league. WOOHOO. Here are some pics that I have taken the last couple weeks. I will get the Easter pictures up when I get my new computer. Totally kidding. can't get them to upload. Have a good day. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!