Saturday, May 16, 2009

ants

Question of the day. What are ants purpose? Why did they get put on this planet? They are sooooooo gross. I especially hate it when they congregate in huge piles either on the grass, or on the driveway. Both are just NASTY. Just thinking about it right now makes all the hairs on my arms stick up and makes me want to pull my hair out. Today whilst out doing some yard-work, I hosed down the back patio-not even 2 hours later the ants were already there piling their dirt outside a crack. They are busy little fellas. I really really hate it if we get them in the house. It seems every spring they "spring up" and I know if I see 1, there are thousands lurking around. I am thankful Shad understands how much I hate them, he is quick to get spraying when they show up. OK, that's my rant. I hate ants. They freak me out.

2 comments:

house of walls said...

you and aw are totally related. she found a huge ant colony yesterday, got too close to it, and ran screaming as they climbed up her legs. two peas in a pod, i tell you. how's baseball? pictures? we miss you too. we will see you july 16thish.

Lori said...

I hate them too especially those ant hills. It is so gross.