Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baseball

I finally got some decent pictures at Kelton's game last night...He pitched for the first 2 innings, and did great! It is so crazy seeing him out there on the mound. Cool and collected. I know that I am more nervous than he is when he is out there. His team is really doing a lot better. They are covering each other, and just all around playing better as a team. Too bad, almost all the guys on the team are 4th graders and won't be on the same team next year. sigh. After the game, the coach gave him the "game ball" since he did such a good job. WOOOHOOOO Kelton! I love this time of year.

3 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Good job Kelton! What a handsome man he is!

xXx said...

What a little PRO! That is sooo fun!

Lance and Kim said...

Way to go Kelton.
Amy--I am now in Utah with the new baby waiting for paper work to clear California before we can head home. I would love to get together with you. Call me at Lance's parents 801 489-7728.