Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear Sam,

Oh my dear Sam, how I love you.
I don't know what my day would be like without you in it.
You get into everything.
All I can do is laugh at you.
Last week you were able to clog the bathroom sink.
You somehow got little tiny rocks and about a roll of TP down the drain. There were other things down there as well, so it wasn't just your fault. We fixed that, so it's not a big deal at all.
You are such a climber, and you have no fear.
It's fun to watch you climb on the stove and turn it on, try to get into the medicine cabinet, the freezer, and the cupboard with the cups. You even know how to put things in the microwave and start it.
I don't know how you were able to open the laundry room door and dump the laundry soap all over the floor. What was I doing? Ah, yes, I remember, I was picking up the Christmas tree off the floor. It was only the 2nd time that day. I don't know why I didn't tie it to the wall at the beginning.
The other day, while you were in the bath after putting syrup in your hair, you decided you needed to poop. I am so happy you were able to yell mom! Poop! It was helpful because I was able to scoop it out in big pieces, versus the runny poo you had in the tub day before.
It's amazing how fast you can open the wipes and pull them all out. It's even more amazing that you can find where I have hidden them.
I love that you love to sit behind me on the computer chair just so you can rub my hair with your oh so soft hands.
You have the cutest little smile and say sorry so cute, that even though you are 2 and act like a normal 2 year old, it is so-so hard to say no to you.

I love you,
mom

PS I hope you all can sense a little sarcasm in this.

6 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Dear Sam,
I don't believe your mom when she says you do all that stuff. Except for the rubbing her head. You are too sweet. Keep up all that sweet work ;)
Love,
Aunt Shayleen

sarinah♥ said...

Oh Amy! Thats so funny! Tears are still coming out of my eyes!

Anonymous said...

keep it up Sam, keep those memories coming!!!

Lori said...

That was a cute post. I can't believe Sam does all the stuff. Crazy. Way on surviving it.

Natalie said...

I'm going to go into labor from laughing so hard. Glad we share the terrible two's . . . it somehow makes it more bearable for me :)

Unknown said...

These ugg boots were created without the use of any stiff material to give ugg definitive shape. This made these shoes lose uggs shape. However, manufacturers today do use a stiff ‘in sole’ so as to make these ugg slippers stiffer and the shape of these shoes lasts longer. For the chilling cold season you will find knee high ugg slippers boots options so as to provide your leg with complete protection against the biting cold winds.