Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving


I love how they are looking at Sam


Me and my beautiful sis. It's hard to even post this picture of me, however it's a good one of her.


Ainsley just pushed him down. kidding. She is helping him up. Notice dad(grandpa) in the background.


Ben Family


I know it's been a week. If you only knew. Well, you do, since I have such a huge following and all. I will write a post about the last couple days and Sam.
Anyway, the Matt Wall family drove from Washington for the weekend. Because of this, we were able to have 2 Thanksgiving dinners. I honestly think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. For real, it is. I. Love. It.
Friday little Griffy was sealed to the family at the Draper temple. I loved seeing the family in white, and it was special to see everyone together.
Kelton and I went to the BYU U of U game with Matt, Coop, Dave, Shell, Grandma and Grandpa Wall. Ben and Hailey were there too, but not by us. It was a blast. I love watching football. I know I talk most of the game and not mostly about football, but really how often do I get to be around adults? Fun times. Great weekend.
I am thankful for my family and my friends. I wouldn't be complete without them. I love you.

1 comment:

Lori said...

You and your sister look so much a like. Cute girls. The temple looks freezing. I like Sam's sweater.