Wednesday, October 8, 2008

7 things

7 things you probably don't know about me

1. i honestly love the smell of cow poo more than almost anything in the world
2. i can't stand the feel of cotton balls-yarn-sos pads-or anything like that. it seriously makes my hair stand on end even thinking about any of them
3. only kraft mac and cheese-or my mom's home made is the only kind of mac and cheese i like
4. i not only not like wearing socks, seeing others wear socks when it's warm kills me. when shad falls asleep with them on, i swear i can't breathe
5. i love liver and onions
6. i like to fold clothes-doing laudry.
7. i love to read true crime books. not sure why, since they totally creep me out, but i get totally into the search/detective work

tag...whoever...

4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

What? #1 (or should I saw cow's #2)? It's like saying that my favorite thing in the world is changing Carter's poopy diaper and then letting it sit under my nose for several minutes before flushing it. You are weird ;)

Anonymous said...

will you come to my house and do laundry?

house of walls said...

Erica thinks that I am totally weird because I too truely love the smell of cow poop. Most especially when driving by a field with a poop sprinkler. For a while growing up, besides being a dentist, I wanted to drive a poop truck. I'll be honest, part of me still wishes I could. Maybe I could do both, straighten teeth during the day and spread smelly cheer by night.

Unknown said...

Maybe some customers want to know the secret of replica handbags . Why replica handbags uk are so attractive and so outstanding? Now let’s start to see how many types replica bags have.