Friday, October 31, 2008

long time no write

everyday i say to myself i am going to update this, and everyday i end up thinking, oh tomorrow. it's not like not much has happened, i just don't know where to start. kelton finished flag football with flying colors, sam got his 1 year pictures done, he officially says ball, he took his first steps, and is now teething once again.
since i have no idea what to put into words right now, here are some pictures. since those are what you are looking for anyway, right?



fishing with dad and kevin



eating dinner, and of course the melon gets hungry too.



after the last flag football game, he received dog tags as his medal.



watching baby einstein's



normal day at the johnson's



"ball"



Sam and Dad



Loving it

5 comments:

Lori said...

I love Sam's costume. Sounds like a lot of new adventures have been happening. Those are some really good pics you have going on.

sarinah♥ said...

Great pictures!

Shayleen Lunt said...

That one of Kelton with his dog tag...he looks 15!
Does Sam really keep those head phones on? Carter will for about 10.5 seconds.
I'm sorry that Sam doesn't like being a monkey ;)

Shayleen Lunt said...

That one of Kelton with his dog tag...he looks 15!
Does Sam really keep those head phones on? Carter will for about 10.5 seconds.
I'm sorry that Sam doesn't like being a monkey ;)

Leslie said...

Hi Amy!
I saw your comment on our blog and had to stop by yours to say hello. Your two boys are adorable! Our oldest is a 9 year old boy, too.

I don't know if Troy has told you, but my parents and my sister and her family live in Pleasant Grove, too. They are in the PG 3rd ward in the Mt. Timp stake ( I think). If you ever meet my sister, her name is Erin Summerill.

The next time we're down in PG (probably next summer), we'll have to look you up!