Monday, October 20, 2008

Michelle





my sister, michelle, was in a triathlon this last weekend. i am so proud of her. i would probably get tired just watching one. she has been training for it for a while, and has done numerous other races over the summer, but this was the first triathlon. she placed 7th in her age group, which is fantastic! way to go shell.

so i was reading my sisters (the one mentioned above) blog (which is "private" so i can't even give you a link) but she found her old diary from the early 80's and has been posting some silly entries. i thought i would copy her, since that is what little sisters are for. so every once and again i will enlighten you with my 2nd grade ongoings. here is a photo of the front of it, please note michelle, my lock is also cut open. must have been the same person who put chap stick on my Raggedy Anne doll.





i will type my entries the exact way they are in the "diary"


Day1 Date 22nd Nov. 1984

Dear diary
today I went to Jim and Jan's for thanksgiving. Then I went to grandma's house to get something. I had a fun day.
Amy

24th nov 1984
Dear Dairy, I had a good day today nothing realy happend.
love, amy
P.s. I went to Michelle's B.B. practice!

25 nov
today was Matt's Birthday! Happy Birthday Matt!

26th nov.
Dear Dairy,
I went to school today it was fun. we had P.E. FINALLY!!!

28th nov
Dear Dairy
Today was fun. I get to do a play on Henry, and the club house! I'm Ramona. I bother Henry on this paper route. Ha!! Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29th nov.
Today I had fun! I played outside! I played jurman baseball.

nov. 30
Dear Dairy,
today i got alout of things done, in my room but it's still a little messy i fixed my bed for enstence!

dec. 3 1984
Dear Dairy,
today i got in big trouble and had to stay in my room for the rest of the night. But I got out of it. Bye!

4 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

AAAHHHHH! That is classic. You may even call that vintage! Haha! J/K Mine would be vintage. That is so cool to still have that! I hope you have a girl so you can share it with her! Not that your boys wouldnt get a kick out of it,but you know what I mean!
P.S. I'm really not letting anything out of the bag for anybody reading this. Purely hypothetical,people! Or wishful thinking! (hee,hee)

Anonymous said...

oh your having a baby girl---lol.j/k. I love the journal entries... infact it made me pull mine out last night!

Alex said...

Thanks for sharing your diary entries. That was really fun to read. It sounds a lot like mine when I was younger! :)

Natalie said...

I can't believe that you still have your diary! And thanks for sharing all the excitement of a 2nd graders life! I had a good giggle